The Missouri Department of Economic Development is urgently searching for companies that are either currently producing, or can begin producing in a short time frame, the following items: N95 medical masks and basic medical gowns (large and extra-large sizes).
If you can assist with this request, please respond to Michelle Hataway at Michelle.Hataway@ded.mo.gov. Please answer the below questions in your response to Michelle:
- Which item can you produce? Mask? Gown? Both?
- When can you start production?
- Potential daily output?
- Do you already have the supply chain established for these products? If not, what would you need to acquire?
- Are there other production factors that need to be resolved before you could make these products? Can you provide a basic cost estimate? Utilize whatever per quantity or per-unit pricing is most relevant for you.
- Are there other items that need to be addressed?
- Are you willing but need much more information before you can respond?